Monday 22 December 2014

I have had my granddaughters stay overnight with me and as usual they fill me with great happiness and pride. 

Their little faces lighting up as they watch Christmas programmes and realise that it is now only three sleeps until Santa arrives. 

They make it feel more festive and their excitement spreads across you.
They allow you to feel festive and get a little exited yourself.

Whilst they were with me they spoke about Charlie and how they wished he could be here with us to celebrate Christmas.

Rhiann wrote a letter to Charlie whilst she was here and i would like to share it with you.



To Charlie

Have a jolly Christmas. 

I wish you were here all along because so you can meet me and Amy and I have a new sister called Mila, she is your cousin and you have an auntie and a uncle.

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas up in heaven and Santa is always watching boys and girls. 

Merry Christmas.


Love Rhiann and Amy and Mila

Rhiann and Amy talk about Charlie quite openly and it is lovely to hear them talk about how he would have fitted into our family. 

They are both very proud of their cousin and their Aunty Carrie and they would love to have Charlie here with us now to play with and join in with the family festivities.

Next Monday will be Charlies 2nd birthday and we are currently making plans to all get together and celebrate. 

We will make sure that his birthday is a day of celebration and family.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlies-Angel-Centre.org.uk