Thursday 6 November 2014

Hi Charlie,
       
Nanna Curtis here again. 

I'm really missing you lots at the minute. I think it's because I know your birthday is getting closer. Can't believe you would be nearly two and more than likely causing lots of mischief. 

I seem to be seeing lots of little children around at the moment who are about the same age as you and it makes me think about you even more. 
I imagine how you would be looking now and in my mind i see you playing with toys like they are. 
I'm sure you are playing with lots of other little angels and are being well cared for and loved. 

I do wish however that we could all get to give you a great big family hug and smother you in kisses. 

Your mummy is starting to think about how she would like us all to celebrate your 2nd birthday, i'm sure whatever she decides will be brilliant. 
We all like to make sure that we celebrate your birthday in style and that you would be happy with what we do.

Your Mamma Key got mummy a lovely present the other day, its a book with the pages folded to spell your name, its really beautiful. It also has your gorgeous face on the front which makes it even more special.

Your little cousin, Mila, is crawling now. I often watch her and think how you two would have been good friends. I can picture you both pottering around together and you showing her how to do things. I think you would have made a very cheeky pair.

Rhiann and Amy had a fundraising event at their school for you the other week. You would have been very proud of them. They love telling all their friends about you. 

We have had a few meetings recently with people who can make a difference to bereavement services. 
You are really making a difference and making people sit up and realise that they have to make changes. 
Every time we go to these meetings it fills us all with such pride to think that you have made such an impact on peoples lives and continue to effect the provisions of bereavement support. 

There are more and more people out there who know your name and know of your courageous battle. 

You are one awesome little man Charlie Arthur Curtis.

Love you big big millions

Nanna xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlies-Angel-Centre.org.uk