Wednesday 2 July 2014

Tonight I have been looking at inspirational words for the blog. Sometimes I find it hard to put down in words what I am feeling, I think these verses say a lot of what I have felt over the last 18 months. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have and you find comfort in them.



You are my special little boy
my grandson, my first!
And as I look upon your face
my heart just wants to burst!
Because I have so much love for you
waiting deep inside,
And as I hold you in my arms
my love I do not hide.


Twinkle, twinkle little star, up in heaven is where you are, flying high & twinkling bright, my guiding star, my shining light, twinkle, twinkle little star, my perfect angel is what you are.


And like a single drop of rain
That on still waters fall,
His life did ripples make
And touched the lives of all.
He's gone to play with angels
In heaven up above
So keep your special memories
And treasure. them with love
He was so very, very special
And was so from the start
You held him in your arms
But mainly in your heart
With a sweet remembered smile
He'll live on in your heart
Was with you just a while
Although your darling son, My grandchild

God saw you getting tired,
And a cure was not to be.
So He wrapped His arms around you,
And whispered, "Come to me."

With tearful eyes we watched you
And saw you pass away
And although we love you dearly
We could not make you stay.

A Golden heart stopped beating
When He gave you rest.
God's garden must be beautiful
He only takes the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlies-Angel-Centre.org.uk