Tuesday 1 July 2014

I want to share some photos we have of Charlie with you all. I want to show you how perfect and handsome he is, I want to show you the inspiration that drives us all to make things better for other bereaved families, I want to show you why I am such a proud Nanna.

This is one of the first pictures taken of Charlie.
I love this pic of Charlie holding his mummy's hand

Every time I feel tired or frustrated that things are not going as fast as we would like them to go I look at these pictures and realise that Charlie wouldn't mind how long it takes. His face looking out at me re motivates me and makes me think that however long it takes we will carry on the fight.

Whenever we go out telling people about out charity, or are doing fund raising events, these pictures are what drives me on to make as many people know about us and want to help us.

We have had some amazing support from people from all walks of life and every time we get someone else to help or donate it makes me both excited and emotional. To think that people who have never met us or Charlie want to help us make a difference gives me immense pride in Charlie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlies-Angel-Centre.org.uk