Friday 18 July 2014

I found this the other day and it made me shed a tear so I thought I would share it with you.

Yesterday I loved you, today I love you more,
Keeping your precious memories will never be a chore,
Every day in waking dreams I wonder where you are,
If your sitting comfortably, my angel on a star

I often wonder if you watch my every waking move,
Or if your up there giggling and dancing your little groove,
I wonder if your close to me, or watching from afar,
I know you'll keep your eyes on me, my angel on a star

I wonder if you will remember each tear upon your face,
And give me great big cuddles while watching the human race,
When I see my friends all drinking at the bar,
I raise a glass in honour of my angel on a star

Each time your name is spoken, with kind and gentle voice,
It sends a shiver down my spine, of that I have no choice,
And when I play a little song, upon my old guitar,
I send it up to praise you, my angel on a star

But then I start all over, to hide those tears away,
So i'm not a hindrance, to someones cheerful day,
I push my pain behind a smile, and with my emotions spar,
Still I will never forget you, my angel on a star

I wish that I could hold you and cuddle you real tight,
And save from your bed bugs, every single night,
I miss that your not here and sitting in my car,
You will always be my everything, my angel on a star

Yesterday I loved you, today I love you more,
Keeping your precious memories will never be a chore,
Every day in waking dreams, I wonder where you are,
If your sitting comfortably, my angel on a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlies-Angel-Centre.org.uk