Saturday 28 June 2014

Mummys letter to Charlie

Carrie has said that it is ok for me to share the letter she wrote to Charlie with you all. I think it must have taken immense strength and courage for Carrie to have written this. It was read out at Charlies funeral, Carries tribute to her beautiful, strong little boy.



There's no words than can explain how much I miss and love Charlie. He touched so many hearts and in just 19 minutes lost his life on the 29th December 4.30 am. To me Charlie fought the hardest he could, I find every moment I had with him more precious than anything I have and will ever experience in my life.My baby boy will be with me forever.

Letter to Charlie

I know your not here Charlie but I hope you can hear me little man. Mummy will love you forever no matter how far away you are. I'll be looking at every star, watching you angel.
When I held you after you passed away, I felt you smile and relax as I had you in my arms, you were so peaceful.
My heart felt your heart from the time you were in my tummy to this moment and more. I'll treasure the times I saw you moving on the scans and the moment you looked straight into my eyes when you were born.
I'll never lose the feeling that you were telling me everything will be ok and no matter what happened you'll stay with me.
I think the hardest thing now is saying goodbye because I can't hold you any more, I can't kiss you anymore or hold your hand. I don't want to leave you yet. But I know you need to go and the memories I have of you will push the pain of letting you go aside because nothing can wipe the time I had with you out of my life.

So my little angel, fly high and don't look back. I'll miss you so much. Your safe now Charlie Arthur Curtis in the arms of the angels. Goodbye baby boy, your in our hearts everyday.

Sweet Dreams Charlie

Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlies-Angel-Centre.org.uk